Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 4 & 5

The days seem to be much better for me when I am around people. Yesterday I had to make up some clinical hours at the hospital and I came home about 1. I took a nap, had a dream that I wanted to tell Kelly about but then I realized I couldn't just pick the phone up and tell him or wait for him to come home for dinner. I started to get sad again. Today I haven't even gotten outta bed really. I went to get some lunch but then just layed back down. I have a lot of studying to do for school but I feel as though I am too sad inside to do anything. I just want to hear from him again.

I haven't heard from Kelly in a couple of days now. It sucks, I will be honest. I just want to hear his voice and know he is ok. I heard the best quote on a show I watch called Army Wives. The quote is "We all worry about our deployed soldiers but there isn't a damn thing we can do about it." That is such the truth. I can't help but worry constantly. I can't help but think about the worst when I know I shouldn't. My heart is just missing right now because it's with Kelly on the other side of the world :(

I just need to get to Memphis with my family and friends. I need to be around people instead of sitting in my house all day just letting my mind wonder. I just want this deployment to be OVER.

On the plus side....133 days till Bryson :D

No comments:

Post a Comment