Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 2

Well I made it through the night without him. It wasn't the best night I have ever had to sleep. I had to study extra late for my test today. I loved hearing his voice before he left though. It really put my mind at ease a little so I could concentrate just a bit. Today I woke up sad. I woke up missing him so much already. I kept looking around at my house at how he left things. Maybe cleaning it up will help with the pain a little? Who knows. Right now I still feel empty.

I ended up not doing so good on my test today. Considering the crazy week I have had with saying goodbye to him multiple times only to find out he wasn't leaving yet. I only missed it by a couple which is a lot better than I thought I would do. I will do better on the next one when things have calmed down a bit. My mind just isn't in it right now, it's with my Kelly.

Let me tell you this though, there are some amazing people in my life. The people I go to school with are right there for me for any comfort that I need. I didn't even think that I would be able to break a smile today but these people made me laugh. They did put a smile on my face and made me think that yes life does go on and YES I will be ok. The days will get easier. Now that doesn't mean I will miss him any less, it just means that I am coping with him being gone.

Bryson was moving around a lot today :) I still can't feel him kick on the outside but I feel him on the inside! I can't wait to meet him!

Tonight I have decided to let it all out. That means junk food, coke, pizza, and girly movies....I need to cry it out. I have kept it in to be strong but sometimes you just have to let it out. So that's my plan tonight.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment