Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 3

Today has been much better. I have heard from Kelly a lot! Hearing his voice puts such a smile on my face! Everytime I talk to him it's like I get this wonderful happiness that takes over my heart! He makes me so happy and I love him so very much!

Last night I ordered some pizza, stuffed my face with it, watched some TV and just layed in bed all night long. Then I heard from Kelly and my tears never came. I just love hearing his voice!

Bryson is calm today. Maybe he knows that I am not upset today. He was active and kicking me yesterday all day long. I think he was doing it because he knows I get so happy when I feel him move around! Between Bryson and Kelly, my heart is going to burst with love!

Today is just a boring and lazy day really. Not much to really talk about haha....I guess the blogs are better when I am having a bad day...kidding! I love writing about my happiness. Well till the next time....

I LOVE YOU KELLY!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You keep this up and you'll have a million things on your blog...365 of them possibly..Just wanted to stop in and say hey..Love you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your boring and lazy days. Soon enough they will be busy, busy. Would love to see pictures of the nursery soon!

    ReplyDelete